Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Patch to planner-timeclock-summary: added filte

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Patch to planner-timeclock-summary: added filtering and plan-page summaries
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:51:07 -0700

Chris Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Another patch to planner-timeclock-summary.el - this one allows

I remember tinkering with the timeclock in the summer sometime, right before I ran into a long and serious patch of Un Productive time. I'm interested in picking it up again, but would like to try to get a feel for it. So, I wonder, first of all, if folks like Chris who are doing neat things with planner-timeclock-summary might show off a bit of how the timeclock output looks these days, perhaps via a screenshot or two? Second, since I haven't been picking up the recent patches, have these made their way to dev?

Finally, since I remember being a little daunted by timeclock to start with, does anybody have a good pointer to a UsingTimeclock page somewhere?

Thanks-
-Alan