[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Improvements to planner-create-note-from-task

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Improvements to planner-create-note-from-task
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:05:27 +0900

Chris Parsons <address@hidden> writes:

>> these "Wouldn't it be nice..." thoughts. We really should have some
>> kind of Planner hacking guide... ^_^
> ...and CVS, so that it's easy to keep in sync :)

Whoops. Arch is just so much easier to work with given my on-and-off
connection. Will someone be a dear and synchronize my arch stuff with
the CVS repository every so often? There seems to be arch<->CVS
conversion tools, but I'm not sure how to go about setting things
up...

> By the way, which did you keep as the default?

Currently using initial implementation. Will change it to default to
plan page if at least one person on the list feels it is a reasonable
default. Suspect current default of keeping note on current page (also
works on plan pages) makes sense, though.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed