Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble publishing from planner

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble publishing from planner
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:22:46 -0700

* [2004-09-30] Michael Olson <address@hidden> wrote:
> What happens when you do C-u C-c C-p ?  You might possibly have to do
> this once in order for the publishing to work.

This gives me the same behavior.  I tried restarting emacs and also
tried the C-u C-c C-p from a few of the different plan pages, but no
love.

Is there a way to check that the WikiPlanner project points to my
planner-directory?

What about the emacs-wiki-directories setting?  Should this be
same/different from planner-directory?

+ seth