[emacs-wiki-discuss] Having trouble publishing from planner

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Having trouble publishing from planner
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:26:07 -0700

Hi all,

I've just discovered emacs-wiki and planner.el and am finding the
combination quite useful --- so thanks!

I seem to have done something to my setup that is preventing the publish
to html functionality from working properly.  The symptom is that when
I'm in a plan file and I hit C-c C-p, I get a modeline msg like this:

    No Wiki pages in project WikiPlanner need publishing at this time.

Yet my planner-publishing-directory doesn't contain anything...  *I*
sure think there are wiki pages that need publishing.

Now I'm fairly certain this is all my fault :-)  The publishing worked
at first, but then I decided to move my planner-directory and publishing
directory.  Below are a few snips from my .emacs.  I'd very much
appreciate a pointer or two for getting the publishing working again.

Thanks,

+ seth

# ------ excerpt from .emacs relating to planner mode -----

(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/util/elisp/emacs-wiki"))
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/util/elisp/planner"))
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/util/elisp/remember"))

(require 'emacs-wiki)
(require 'planner)

(setq planner-directory "~/Notebook/Plans")
(setq planner-publishing-directory "~/Notebook/Web")

(setq planner-carry-tasks-forward t)
(setq mark-diary-entries-in-calendar t)

(define-key mode-specific-map [?n] 'planner-goto-today)
(global-set-key [f2] 'emacs-wiki-find-file)
(global-set-key [f3] 'planner-create-task-from-buffer)