[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki - Planner & email.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:12:58 +0900

Tim O'Callaghan <address@hidden> writes:

> Which is now the authoritative source for the planner-emacswiki-remember
> combo? tla archives only please ;)

tla register-archive address@hidden http://www.mwolson.org/archives/2004
tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki--mwolson--1.0 emacs-wiki

tla register-archive address@hidden http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/arch/
tla get address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0 planner
tla get address@hidden/remember--dev--1.0 remember

Hmm, I should set up some kind of funky autoupdating on my end, so that
I always pull his latest...

Mike, will you have a stable branch, or should I treat your dev branch
as always-releasable?

> I'm going to move to an emacsen based email client again. I used to use
> VM, but got very tired of it. What emacs email clients do people
> recommend? Note: they have to be IMAP/TLS capable, but not necessarily
> planner insinuatable.

I love my Gnus.

What, there's a mail client that's not planner insinuatable? Hmm. Must
assimilate. Where? <looks around madly>

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun