[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Invalid address: nil

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Invalid address: nil
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:44:48 +0800

"vrtprj.com" <address@hidden> writes:

> A problem with the development version of planner: planner rev 119,
> emacs-wiki rev 47. Sometimes when I want to create a task from a
> mail buffer with "A n", or when I'm trying to remember from a mail
> buffer I get the error "Invalid address: nil". Nothing else happens.

Aha! planner-gnus-annotation-from-message wasn't checking the major
mode properly. Can you please try with planner--dev--1.0--patch-122?
Thanks, and sorry about the inconvenience!

(I hadn't run into this before because I always had article buffers
around...)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun