[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: your planner-config.el

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: your planner-config.el
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:25:12 -0800

Hi Paul,

A useful hint for checking what version of lisp code you are using is
to C-h v on some variable that is defined in that software.  i.e. C-h
v planner-date-regexp.  The resulting buffer will have a "Defined in
'planner'" which you can then follow by clicking.  This should open
the version of planner.el you think you are working with.  If it
doesn't then you need to remove the offending version.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden