[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-diary stable and develop

From: Thomas Gehrlein
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-diary stable and develop
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:12:58 +0100

Hi,

I put together a stable version of planner-diary (1.0) with documentation.  It
contains a few changes from earlier versions.  Please read the documentation.
I'd love to get bugreports or confirmations that everything works as expected.

I sent the file to Sacha and I hope she'll put it on her server.

I also sent her a snapshot of the development version.  It has support for
Diary Appointments and public/private diary.  Please read the code.

The function planner-diary-entries-here has been improved.  Please read the doc
string.

The code is untested, but it's based on a working version of planner-diary - it
should be OK after a few minor bugfixes ;-).

Thomas