Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Remembering: Thoughts on PlannerMode as an orga

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Remembering: Thoughts on PlannerMode as an organizer
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:03:12 -0500

In a message dated: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:40:46 +1100
Yvonne Thomson said:

>At Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:21:56 -0500,
>pll+ew  wrote:
>>

>Hi. I'm not Sacha, but I think I'll take a stab at explaining this
>one. Both the context finding stuff when you create a task and the
>context when you create a note are gained the same way. It sounds like
>black magic, but it turns out not to be.
[..snip...]
>The same happens with remember, except that it ends up in the notes
>section of your page instead. Does this help at all? Or, as I think,
>have I just served to confuse myself and everyone else? <grin>.

Ahh, I think I get it.  Thanks a lot!  So, you then need to manually
grab things from the notes buffer and place it wherever it really
belongs?  Or is there some automated way of doing this too? :)

Thanks a lot.  I'm beginning to see how all this fits together now.
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE