[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: carrying over tasks loses my carriage returns

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: carrying over tasks loses my carriage returns
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:38:35 +0800

Jason Lewis <address@hidden> writes:

> When i carry over tasks from one day to the next, planner loses the
> carriage returns between groupings of tasks. Is that a "feature"?
> Just wondering if its the version I have or if that is the way it
> works?

Currently a feature, as I'm not sure how to make this work nicely. =)
If you explain to me how it _should_ work, then we can make planner
behave correctly for people who have more than one block of tasks.
If I understand you correctly, you want

    #A0 _ TaskA
    #A0 _ TaskB

    #A0 _ TaskC
    #A0 _ TaskD

to be

    #A0 _ TaskA
    #A0 _ TaskB

    #A0 _ TaskC
    #A0 _ TaskD

    #A0 _ Tasks on the next day's page

but

    #A0 _ TaskA
    #A0 _ TaskB

to be

    #A0 _ TaskA
    #A0 _ TaskB
    #A0 _ Tasks on the next day's page

?

Is this something you think you can hack in? =)
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun