emacs-tangents

Re: 2022-06-06 Emacs news

From: Sunil Patel
Subject: Re: 2022-06-06 Emacs news
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 12:04:39 -0400

Yes! I always wanted to thank Sacha for taking the time to do this.

I also look forward to getting that email!

-Sunil Patel

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 11:55 AM Tom Davey <tom@tomdavey.com> wrote:
The regular listing of the threads in progress on the Emacs developer list is, by itself, invaluable. How Sacha is able to discover and write about so much else is beyond my comprehension. For us, the readers, Emacs News makes visible the vigorously beating heart of today's Emacs, increasingly from around the world.

Tuesday morning would be bleak indeed were not Emacs News waiting for me in my Inbox. I can count at least 338 issues, beginning in October 2015. It is a stupendous amount work, produced week after week.

Sacha, thank you.

--
Tom Davey
tom@tomdavey.com