emacs-tangents

Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Max Brieiev
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 17:29:47 +0200

Emanuel Berg via Emacs news and miscellaneous discussions outside the
scope of other Emacs mailing lists <emacs-tangents@gnu.org> writes:

> Why don't we hear _anything_ from the Ukrainian army from day
> 1 and still nothing?

What do you mean? Locals are careful not to post positions and movement
of Ukrainian forces, in order to make it harder for Russian intellisense
to detect them. Is this what you mean by "don't hear anything"?

> Is it really fighting back and this has been
> completely hidden?

Yes, it fights back quite successfully.

> And if it is why is it so important not to show any of it?

Please check r/ukraine community in reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/