Re: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 20:36:39 -0700

> On Tuesday,  4 May 2021 at 01:49, Timothy wrote:
>> For the future, I'd think Julia actually warrants 1st class inclusion in
>> Org, and I've instigated an effort to write an ob-julia that works well.
>
> +1!  Happy to help test if you wish.  I use Julia as my programming
> language these days.

+1 from me as well, I think Julia passes the "well-established" test and
is an important language for scientific computing.

I like Julia, but only occasionally use it, and it seems to frequently
cause troubles with my Org config whenever I update or move
computers. So I appreciate this effort to support it better -- thank you
Timothy.