Re: About multilingual documents

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: About multilingual documents
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 20:47:04 +0300

Aleks, et al.,

> Apart from the export, one of my biggest gripes is
> flyspell. Specifically, the fact that you have to choose one language to
> spell check the entire document with. That is insufficient in my case.

in case it's relevant:

i also switch between languages.  but, for me (maybe i'm missing
something?) it means i switch input methods.  so, i've code bound to
(toggle-input-method) that, depending on the input method, changes the
dictionary "for" that input method.  this is not org-specific, but,
rather, works for all my emacs buffers.

cheers, Greg