Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:33:47 -0500

  > TBH, I don't see how this could be named well to fit all languages.  I
  > like "declaration" word more, if we need a name.

I think that "declaration" will be clear, even for users of the language
where the precise term is "interface".

If I understand right, an "interface" would describe an entire package's
calling conventions.  Is that correct?  If so, then since we are talking
about the calling specs for one specific function, "declaration"
would fit that better than "interface".