Re: c-ts-mode: (eq treesit-font-lock-level 2) doesn't fontify parameter

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: c-ts-mode: (eq treesit-font-lock-level 2) doesn't fontify parameter names.
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:09:12 +0000

Hello, Dmitry.

On Sat, Feb 04, 2023 at 19:32:11 +0200, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
> On 04/02/2023 16:49, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> > Setting treesit-font-lock-level to 2 for c-ts-mode fontifies variable
> > definitions, but not parameter definitions.

> The patch below seems to fix that (the functionality was basically
> implemented already). I suggest we install it on emacs-29, for
> consistency with other modes, among other things.

That patch is just the job!  Thanks!

I don't understand what Eli meant when he wrote that it was only
effective on "level 1".  Does this mean treesit-font-lock-level?  I see
the fontification of parameter names that I wanted with your patch when
treesit-font-lock-level is 2.

[ .... ]

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).