Re: Release branch emacs-29

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Release branch emacs-29
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:08:06 +0100

Hi Eli,

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> From now on please install bug fixes to the emacs-29 branch (they will be
> merged to master soon enough), while new features and improvements in
> existing features should be installed on master.

Org 9.6 has just been released:
https://list.orgmode.org/87pmd6p7qs.fsf@gnu.org/T/#u

I interpreted "late november" a bit too extremely and thought tomorrow
was the deadline for merging Org 9.6 with the Emacs development branch.

Is it okay to make an exception and sync 9.6 with the emacs-29 branch?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien