Re: Convert README.org to plain text README while installing package

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Convert README.org to plain text README while installing package
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 16:50:24 +1000

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> * Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> [2022-06-06 15:57]:
>> Org files *are* plain text. This is one of (perhaps the biggest) selling
>> points for org mode.
>
> We may call it "plain text" and problem is not that we can open Org
> files with any editor as plain text, but in formatting. People format
> Org files in such ways that they are not readable, they may not make
> spacing where it would be otherwise required, in other words, plain
> text files do not look nearly as readable as for example RFC text,
> like this one: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc1.txt

Please give me an example of org mode 'not make space where it would be
otherwise required'. Can you provide a single example of org mode
syntax which is not readable in any text editor. There are quite a few
projects on Github/Gitlab which have readme.org files - can you point to
one which cannot be read with a plain text editor?