Re: lsp and Haskell

From: Andrii Kolomoiets
Subject: Re: lsp and Haskell
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 14:50:31 +0200

Mario Lang <mlang@blind.guru> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I recently gave lsp based development a try in Emacs.
> As I am doing Haskell, I am using haskell-language-server[1].
> It appears to only work nicely with emacs-lsp[2].
>
> Question: Are their ongoing efforts to support HLS with eglot?
> [1] https://github.com/haskell/haskell-language-server

Support for haskell-ide-engine was added to Eglot about two years ago:
https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/pull/49

haskell-ide-engine is now archived in favour of haskell-language-server:
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-language-server/issues/473

Can you please file an issue in Eglot repo to update the command used to
start haskell language server?