Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: ej32u
Subject: Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 14:21:02 +0000

From:   Ergus
Date:   Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:58:50 +0200

     I disagree.  Once upon a time F10 was the universally accepted way.

But everybody wanted to provide a menu and everybody bind it to
F10 increasing the probability that someone intercepts it before
arriving to emacs.

     If nowadays it is another key, or a group of other keys, we could
     still provide menus that don't need a mouse.

Ok

-----

There is the command `tmm-menu-bar' which is bound to "M-`". Would it make
sense
to remap this to `menu-bar-open' instead?