Re: 68033285 * .gitlab-ci.yml (test-all): Run only when needed.

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: 68033285 * .gitlab-ci.yml (test-all): Run only when needed.
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:03:38 +0200

Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> writes:

> Hello Michael,

Hi Alan,

> I think you may have made a copy/paste mistake with the wildcards in
> this commit.
>
> "- src/*.{h,m}" means any file with a .h or .m extension but I guess
> you intended src/*.{h,c}. There are a lot more types of files in src/,
> though, so I don't know if it should just be src/*?

There aren't so many files except *.c and *.h which matter. But these
other files are changed not very often, so it might be OK.

OTOH, I don't know what happens if a file is matched in both
only/changes due to src/*, and in except/changes due to src/ns*.{h,m}.

> The w32 files have the same problem.

Oops, yes.

If you like you might fix it as proposed.

> Since we're now excluding the test-all job from running when NS .m
> files are updated, should we add make check to the end of the
> test-gnustep job?

Fine with me. Does a gnustep Emacs build runs also in a Debian environment?

Best regards, Michael.