Re: Cleaning up and structuring user-emacs-directory

From: noah swainland
Subject: Re: Cleaning up and structuring user-emacs-directory
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:47:44 +0100

Seeing as there are already behavioural checks depending on whether
"~/.emacs.d"" exists or not, could not these proposed
`user-emacs-directory' subdirectory definitions change depending on
whether or not "~/.emacs.d" exists?  I'm not sure what exactly you're
proposing each one to be, but they'd probably match up at least partly
to the XDG directories.

I personally like "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/emacs", it makes it easier for me to
copy a single folder of configurations between computers.

--
noah ~ distinctly.pink
  never stop stopping to smile at the flowers

-- Email domain proudly hosted at https://migadu.com