Re: Move newsticker to elpa?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Move newsticker to elpa?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 20:31:54 +0300

> From: Ulf Jasper <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden,  address@hidden,
>   address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 19:23:44 +0200
>
> >> Stefan suggested to talk to you, Eli, about the transition process.
> >
> > He did?  Where?  And why?
>
> Yes, he did.  He sent a reply to this thread.  Without cc-ing the list
> though

I'm quite sure I wasn't CC'ed either.
Hopefully, Stefan will re-send with the right CC this time.

More to the point, I don't think I've ever seen a package being moved
from core to ELPA, and if I'm right, it means we have no procedure for
that.  We'll have to make one as we go.  Which is why it is important
to talk about that (hint, hint).