Re: Tabs

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Tabs
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 13:06:32 +0200

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried your code again after enabling tab-bar-mode and it displays
> tabs only in Info mode.  In other modes it displays an empty tab-bar
> without tabs.  Is this what you expect?

It is not what I get!  I never see a tab-bar with that code.  No tabs in
Info mode buffers.  We obviously see something different!

Plus, what I really want to achieve is to have tabs in Info and _no_
tab-bar in other buffers - a hidden instead of an empty tab bar.  Is
that even possible?

Regards,

Michael.