Re: Tramp rclone

From: Daniel Kraus
Subject: Re: Tramp rclone
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 19:33:22 +0800

Hi!

> Could you pls rerun the test, starting with "emacs -Q", and setting
> tramp-verbose to 10 then?

Sure. I should have done that from the start.
Result is the same though.
No such directory in eshell (is that even supposed to work?)
and empty list in dired.

Attached is the tramp log (verbose set to 10) where
I first tried to open `/rclone:drive:` (drive is my remote name)
and then `/rclone:drive:/skor`.

I have to say that I never used rclone before but I
can do `rclone lsl drive:/skor` for example just fine.

I'm on arch linux with rclone v1.44:
```
$ rclone --version
rclone v1.44