Re: Tramp rclone

From: Daniel Kraus
Subject: Re: Tramp rclone
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 11:56:24 +0800

Hi!

> I have added a new method to Tramp, rclone. It uses the rclone program
> to access remote system storages. See <https://rclone.org> for a list of
> supported systems.
>
> This feature is experimental; don't use it yet for production
> purposes. However, if people are using rclone already outside Emacs, I'd
> appreciate any feedback from them.

Very nice :)

I tried it with google drive but it doesn't work for me.
`drive` is my rclone google drive remote.

In eshell it doesn't recognise `rclone`
```
cd /rclone:drive:
No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable
```

And with dired I just get an empty list:
```
  /rclone:drive::
  (No match)
  total used in directory 0 available 47811776
```

Attached is the tramp log.

Thanks,
  Daniel