Re: with-url

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: with-url
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 23:38:32 +0300

On 21.01.2017 23:34, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

Whether 404 is an error or not, depends on an application. And I'm
saying that as someone with a few years of experience writing web
applications that do HTTP requests themselves.

(Yes, I have, of course, no such experience.)

It's basically impossible to argue from experience that "certain classes of applications" don't exist. Maybe you just haven't seen them, or haven't tried the different approaches.

It is, on the other hand, possible to argue from experience that "certain classes of applications" exist.