Re: What's your version of Imagemagick? (was M-x eww performance)

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: What's your version of Imagemagick? (was M-x eww performance)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:44:47 +0200

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:56:37 -0400 Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

> So the questions to emacs-devel are:
> - Do you build your emacs with Imagemagick?

Yes

> - Are able to successfully load the full web-page by doing "M-x eww
> http://www.braveclojure.com/basic-emacs"; in an "emacs -Q" session?

Yes

> Is the answer to the above 2 questions is yes, what is your Imagemagick
> version?

Name        : ImageMagick
Version     : 6.8.9.8
Release     : 12.1

> It might also be helpful to add the output you get from eval'ling the below:
>
> (message "Built on %s\nConfigure options: %s\nFeatures: %s"
>          system-configuration
>          system-configuration-options
>          system-configuration-features)
>
> Here is what I get:
>
> Built on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
> Configure options: --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
> 'CPPFLAGS=-fgnu89-inline -I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include
> -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include'
> 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib
> -L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64'
> Features: XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
> GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT
> ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Built on x86_64-suse-linux-gnu
Configure options: 'CFLAGS=-Og -g3'
Features: XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Steve Berman