Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:56:00 +0200

I've finally compiled emacs on a Windows VM using msys2 & mingw-w64!

After doing basically nothing (adding the proper $opsys check and
setting HAVE_MODULES to "yes" in the configure script...) I was able
to build and run successfully all test modules on Windows. Note that
the modules makefile still hardcode the .so suffix for shared
libraries (even though gcc ouputs regular PE DLLs) and loading them
as-is works anyway. Neat. I'll change that, eventually.