Introduction

From: Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer
Subject: Introduction
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 15:10:11 +0200

Hello!

I participated before in a few discussions but wanted to make a formal
introduction now since I just completed copyright assignment and will at
the very least be contributing ELPA packages.

Should I mail the copyright assignment document to someone?

I'm in my early 20s, strongly interested in free software out of ethics,
and interested in Lisp/Scheme/etc. out of interest for elegance and good
design in technology.

I'm also strongly interested in upholding high community standards with
regard to mutual respect and friendliness.

If I find time I might try to contribute to the Guile/Emacs integration.
I think Guile and Guix might have a very important role in the future of
GNU and free software, so closer integration with Emacs would be great.
Eventually the Hurd should hopefully become part of this too.

Best wishes,
Taylan