Re: emacs IDE features

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: emacs IDE features
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:13:25 -0700

> Then of course I should mention priorities:
> - IDE's features
> - Concurrency
> - Guile Emacs future?. Guile Emacs has been on several Google summer of
> code. Would it need to be on another one?. Or Emacs is going to move on
> another direction?

I have three major priorities in mind for the near-term, and you've named two.
I'm happy to see that we're on a similar wavelength.

But first, I want to know who will actually be the maintainer(s) before we
have that discussion. When/if that day comes, I'll present a high-level
proposal in collaboration with Richard and (hopefully) Eli, and then we can
all decide from there where to best spend our discussive energies.

John