Re: Emacs Webapp/Plugin

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Emacs Webapp/Plugin
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:34:15 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 > It cannot be reconciled with the goals of the free software movement,
 > so our mission includes changing [the prospective dependence on
 > "the cloud" that everybody predicts or at least fears].

Do you have a plan for changing that you've talked about, or are
willing to talk about?  Preferably not on this list, though, this OT
subthread is already long enough.  And preferably a plan that doesn't
involve jousting with windmills.  (If you have a blog post or similar,
no need to rehash it.)

Steve