Re: "no process" gnus bug when moving messages from nnml to imap folder

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: "no process" gnus bug when moving messages from nnml to imap folder
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 12:13:16 -0800

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 06:18:30 -0800, Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Giorgos Keramidas <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>       nnimap-send-command("EXAMINE %S" "archive/2001")
>>       nnimap-find-article-by-message-id("archive/2001"
>> "<address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>^M,
>> <address@hidden>")
>>       nnimap-request-accept-article("archive/2001" "gmail" t)
>
> That's weird.  Does the message have several Message-ID headers?  Could
> you forward the message in question to me, and I'll try to reproduce the
> bug.

It's more weird that just the message-id.  The article has a partially
corrupt body; it's what I managed to salvage off an old email archive.
The text of the article itself has only _one_ message-id header though.

I've attached it in gzip compressed format.

The same problem (no process for buffer *nnimap ... <4>*) happens for
other messages too, however.  It doesn't seem related to the message-id
of the article, but to the way we create nnimap connection buffers.