Re: "no process" gnus bug when moving messages from nnml to imap folder

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: "no process" gnus bug when moving messages from nnml to imap folder
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 12:44:00 -0800

Giorgos Keramidas <address@hidden> writes:

>> Do you have a backtrace for one of the normal articles?
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll try to reply.
>
> I don't get a backtrace when I move articles from a local nnml group to
> another, also local, nnml group.  I only get a backtrace when I try to
> move messages from a local nnml group to an nnimap destination group.

That message looked a bit special, what with its partially corrupt body
and stuff.

I just don't understand how

(message-field-value "message-id")

returned the string that it seemed to return -- the same Message-ID
several times, with a carriage return in between.

Gmail is hanging up after we've sent the message to Gmail (with APPEND),
and that's most likely because of an encoding issue with the general
brokenness of the message.  Possibly.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen