Frame bugs hanging Emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Frame bugs hanging Emacs
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 01:38:07 +0100

I just hit one of those frame bugs on w32 I have reported previously
some times. This time it hanged a bit worse than before. Emacs is not
looping, but it is hanging so badly I can't even kill the process.

I can't remember I have seen this before. Anyone have any idea of what
kind of hang this is?

It looks like a hang in the app w32 message queue function, but I
thought messages to kill the process bypassed this local queue.