Re: BZR error!

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: BZR error!
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:10:17 -0500

>>> The 150MB is a side-effect of some "minor" commits I made yesterday
>>> which don't even change any file.  I wouldn't have made those
>>> commits if I had known,
>> How about telling more about those troublesome commits, so we all
>> could avoid that in the future?

I installed a change that "merges" some old branch (already merged,
really).  I.e. it only updates the merge meta-data.  But when you update
it ends up loading a whole bunch of large files to finally decide that
there's nothing to do.

> Furthermore, the bazaar developers could be informed about that
> circumstance.  It looks like something that requires a fix.

I'm sure they're not interested: if you use the bzr+ssh access method
rather than sftp, it downloads less than a megabyte.

        Stefan