Re: Accepting and returning multiple values in 'cl

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Accepting and returning multiple values in 'cl
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:03:44 -0400

> Do you mind if I fix these bugs with cl-compat.el and reimplement its
> m-v functions?

Of course, not (tho, since we're in pretest, we won't be able to
install such changes immediately).

> Keeping with cl-compat's usual terminology, cl-floor* and cl-truncate*
> should be defaliased to Floor*, and Truncate*...

Actually, I'd rather increase the use of the "cl-" prefix than
reduce it.  Emacs's lack of modules makes it particularly important to
use prefix wherever possible.

        Stefan

PS: Now that I look at it, I think cl-compat.el should be moved to
    lisp/obsolete/.