Re: Failure in building Emacs 23.0.50 on Cygwin

From: d.henman
Subject: Re: Failure in building Emacs 23.0.50 on Cygwin
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 09:19:56 +0900

I confirm that I too, encounter the same problem reported by Angelo on cygwin

> term.o: In function `dissociate_if_controlling_tty':
> /tmp/emacs/src/term.c:3146: undefined reference to `_croak'

I believe, the problem is that "croak" is not being properly defined in the
"sysdep.c" file.  It is only manifested when trying to compile term.c which
refers to croak.

How should one define "croak" in sysdep.c for "i686-pc-cygwin" to test this?
   Ref: config.log:Target: i686-pc-cygwin

Regards,
  darel henman