Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link with t-mouse

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link with t-mouse
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:41:49 -0400

    Mouse clicks on an xterm don't seem to carry timestamp information (or, at
    least xt-mouse.el doesn't extract it) so I suggest adding the patch below to
    the manual.  xterm-mouse-mode is currently turned off by default, so I
    think it's reasonable to keep mouse-1-click-follows-link in this case.

This is ok with me if others are in agreement.