RE: Problem with `while-no-input'

From: klaus.berndl
Subject: RE: Problem with `while-no-input'
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:58:22 +0200

Thanks for explanation!

is not a big deal to set w32-num-mouse... in the emacs-setup...but
nevertheless: It would be better if Emacs would detect this for itself ;-)
I can not judge, if Lennarts suggestion in his posting is a good approach
because i do not have the needed knowhow - but maybe another guy on this

Ciao,
klaus