RE: Problem with `while-no-input'

From: klaus.berndl
Subject: RE: Problem with `while-no-input'
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:10:33 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>> I'm running a build from 22. April 2006 build for Windows
>> (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600). With this build it runs (i.e. interrupts)
>> via:
>> - all keys
>> - middle-mouse of a 3 button mouse
>> - mouse-wheel
>>
>> It interrupts *not* via left and right mouse-buttons...
>>
> Is the value of w32-num-mouse-buttons 2?

yes.

But i use a 3-button mouse! I didn't know that a user has explicitly
set this variable to 3 if he uses a 3-button mouse?! Is this documented
somewhere??

Anyway: If i set w32-num-mouse-buttons to 3 via setq than all works fine,
means the code is interrupted by every mouse-button...

Without this setting only button 2 interrupts, but not buttons 1 and 3...