Re: Max-specpdl-size Bug in Emacs Lisp Interpreter?

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Max-specpdl-size Bug in Emacs Lisp Interpreter?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:07:18 +0800

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
To: Miles Bader <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden,  address@hidden,  address@hidden
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:43:25 +0200

And of course, consistency would do no harm.  I have not sampled other
limits, whether system-imposed or user-modifiable, so I can't vouch
whether one or the other name seems more in line with other usage.

Maybe it's stupid: Is it possible to let the Lisp debugger register some
variable so that once the Lisp interpreter see debugger has finished
and 'max-specpdl-size' is different from what user set it will set 'max-
specpdl-size' back, to keep the consistency of other applications of
the term 'max'?  (I think 'max' in other applications, at least in most
other applications, is inherent.)

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu