Re: Menu again.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Menu again.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:56:00 -0600 (CST)

Kim Storm wrote:

   Can we take a poll on this issue and get done with it?

I am _not_ going to participate in this poll.  Decisions were already
made about all three issues raised.

Moreover, the polls would be completely rigged, because they are
proposed just after somebody wrote several long dissertations
defending his viewpoints, while admonishing other people not to
respond in kind.  For balance, I should present my arguments in
similar detail (_especially_ for the third issue, where I never went
in the technical details of all the trouble it would cause).  However,
now is not the time for such arguments.

Sincerely,

Luc.