Re: Options menu

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Options menu
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:06:12 +0100

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

>    Of course Richard fills in some of that space,
>
> Of course.
>
>    but given his intermittent access and numerous other chores,
>
> But the problem here are things like:
>
>    If nobody objects in the next day or so, I volunteer to install these
>    two changes
>
> If you were willing to wait at least two days for a decision, then
> at the very least Richard would have the time to say that he needed
> more time.

Ok, so apart from waiting for a while for objections, I won't do a
thing without Richard giving the ok for it explicitly.

"Volunteer" was just meant to tell people that I am willing to do the
work (so they don't need to consider being burdened with that work for
rogering this), not that I was trying to establish facts to spite
anyone.

Better?