Re: Non-ASCII in Lucid menus

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Non-ASCII in Lucid menus
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:01:06 -0500

    In any case, here is the new improved patch.  This new patch should also
    enable non-ASCII in Motif menus, although I haven't actually checked it.

    I'll be happy to keep this patch for post-21.4, but if people feel like this
    is important, I can install it as well.

The failure to support non-ASCII characters in menus is a bug, in my
opinion.  If you've fixed it, and your fix works well, let's install
it now.