Re: Hourglass only for X-windows?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Hourglass only for X-windows?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:33:16 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden>

I have implemented code for hourglass on w32 now (or rather I should say
Dave Hunter has done it, I just did a small amount of typing). Could we
please get a decision on the issue above so that it is possible to get this
working with the CVS code? (The hourglass code in keyboard.c is currently
only called if HAVE_X_WINDOWS is defined.)