Re: Moving files from lisp/gnus/ to lisp/net/?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Moving files from lisp/gnus/ to lisp/net/?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:44:14 -0400

I agree with the general goal, but just like Miles I think we should be
careful with it.  More specifically, I think the change should be done
together with the Gnus team.

One way I see it happen is for the Gnus maintainers to move those file in
their repository to a new directory (call it "util") and treat them as
"files which should be provided by Emacs but which we distribute because
many Emacsen don't have them (yet)".

        Stefan