Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:44:44 -0400

I agree that we should not include the multi-tty code in the next HEAD
release.  However, it sounds like maybe the unicode branch is ready to
install now.  If so, maybe we should install that as soon as
practical, then start pretesting from HEAD, and skip making another
release from RC.

However, we need to remove the files that relate specifically to
encryption.