Re: table.el

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: table.el
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 09:47:28 -0800 (PST)

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 09:15:29 -0800 (PST): Tak Ota <address@hidden> wrote:

> >       When it is done the pre-processing kicks in and the content
> >     of the cache buffer is reformatted by filling paragraphs and the
> >     current buffer is restored.
> >
> > What mechanism do you use to invoke this pre-processing?
>
> advice is the mechanism.

I am sorry I noticed a crucial typo in the original message.  What I
meant by a pre-processing there was really a post-processing.  The
after-advice portion of the around-advice does this.  The works done
in this post-processing are reformatting the cell contents by filling
paragraphs, growing the cell size if required, restoring the current
buffer and setting up a timer at the end so that the user buffer
update takes place shortly after.

-Tak