Re: table.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: table.el
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:19:53 -0700 (MST)

             (let ((,wrapper-hook ,wrapper-hook))
               ;; Local/global special handling.
               (when (and (local-variable-p ',wrapper-hook)
                          (eq t (car ,wrapper-hook)))
                 (setq ,wrapper-hook
                       (append (default-value ',wrapper-hook)
                               (cdr ,wrapper-hook))))
               ;; Call the first wrapper, with function and args.
               (funcall (pop ,wrapper-hook) ,@(cdr wrapper-form)))

I see a bug here.  If the append call returns nil, which I think it
can, this would funcall nil.  The test for non-nil has to come after
the when-append part.